The Mimi Fishman Foundation Donates Over $15,000 To Various Charities
Over the past few months The Mimi Fishman Foundation has issued several donations to various charities & organizations. The list includes:
- BDAS $1,000 (to assist in their Save a Sato program)
- The Joplin Missouri School District $2,000 (to assist in their purchasing of band instruments lost in the recent tornado)
- H.I.S.K.I.D.S. $2,100 (to fund three children with cancer to attend their camp)
- Joplin Humane Society $2,500 (to assist in their efforts to find homes for displaced pets from the recent tornado
- Delta Gamma Center $7,500 (to assist in their programs providing services to visually impaired children
We would like to thank everyone that continues to support the Foundations efforts.